Arabian Horse fine art print
My Arabian horse fine art print has been a wonderful experience. I wanted my Arabian horse drawing to show all the beautiful details in their dished faces. I feel pretty accomplished with that goal. Despite the drawing only being an 8×10 inch drawing I think it has a pleasing amount of detail. Arabian horses are stunning. Slight delicate faces and long flowing manes. They have a floating gate and are very intelligent and sensitive animals. I wanted something punchy to draw so I decided on this bay Arabian horse.
I hope you all love my Arabian horse fine art print as much as I have enjoyed working on it. Let me know If there are any horse breeds you would like to see.
You can read the blog of this drawing by clicking on the drawing below.
Follow my artwork on your favourite social media!
Here are some interesting Arabian horse facts.
- The Arabian breed is over 5,000 years old and is known as the oldest breed and the first domesticated breed of horse.
- Arabians were originally bred in the Middle East. The Arabian horse is the oldest purebred horse in the world.
- The Arabian was the horse the Bedouin people (nomadic people) of Arabia as early as 3000 to 2500 BC.
- The most common coat colour of Arabians is bay. You will also see many chestnuts, grey, blacks and roans.
- The skeleton of a pure Arabian is different from that of other horse breeds. An Arabian has 17 pairs of ribs, instead of 18 and 5 vertebrae instead of 6.
- The average height of an Arabian is 14.1 to 15.1 hands (57 to 61 inches) tall and the average weight is 850 to 1,000 pounds.
- The Arabian horse is considered to be the foundation of all modern horse breeds.
- Arabians are intelligent, sensitive and courageous creatures. They are loyal if treated well and they enjoy the attention.
There are no reviews yet.