black panther fine ART PRINT
Initially, when I started this series I knew I had to do a black panther because their eyes are just so striking against their jet black coat. Therefore I adore this black panther fine art print due to the yellow eyes and the blues in the fur work so well together. This has to be one of my favourite pieces that I have ever done.
HERE ARE SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT black panthers!
- Panthera Pardus is the scientific name of Panthers, and are related to the Felidae family.
- They have a gestation period of Panthers is 3 to 4 months.
- In Asia and Africa, black panthers are called leopards
- Black Panthers can be any big cat.
- Panthers are the fifth largest species of cats.
- A “panther” actually refers to 3 different types of big cats, leopards or jaguars.
- In the world, there are 250,000 Panthers.
- Interestingly melanism is the name of the dark colour pigmentation mutation that makes the fur to be blackish.
- Also, Black Panthers are believed to be less fertile.
- They are unpredictable and also aggressive.
- Black Panthers are great swimmers who enjoying diving underwater.
- They are capable of leaping up to 20 feet to catch their prey.
- Black Panthers are the national animal of Gabon.
So if you love this colourful piece it will look amazing together with my tiger painting fine art print.
Follow my artwork on your favourite social media!